On the COVID-19 protocols for tourist accommodation prepared by the authorities -Ministerio de Turismo y Deportes de la Nación, and Secretaría de Estado de Turismo de la provincia de Santa Cruz-, to minimize risks and prevent the possibility of transmission of COVID 19, we have established new criteria, modifying some habits and adopting new work routines.
For everyone’s safety, we ask to collaborate with the following standards:
- To speed up the check-in, send by e-mail the personal data according to the form sent and add a copy of the passport or ID.
- A covid-19 questionnaire will also be requested. Details of your previous and next destination.
- We ask to confirm the means and time of arrival in order to receive you. In the entrance hall you will find a doorbell and a hand sanitizer dispenser.
- Reception hours will be reduced. For any questions, you can contact us by WhatsApp.
- We request the use of face masks in common places.
- Please, maintain social distance (2 meters between people), avoid accumulation of people in common places: breakfast room, corridors, reception.
- We insist on constant hand washing: soap and water in the bathrooms, according to WHO instructions. if not possible, use hand sanitizer.
- Check-out time 10 am, CHECK-IN 4 pm (the room cleaning protocol requires more time)
- On arrival, guests will receive the disinfected room key. At the time of check-out, the guest will deposit the key to be sanitized again.
- To minimize risks, the rooms will be cleaned every two or three nights (depending on the total of the stay).
- Buffet breakfast will no longer be served. We will offer the same products and it will be served in three shifts. Guests will make the reservation the day before, according to request and availability.
- If any respiratory symptoms or fever comes up, you should avoid contact with other people, notify the reception desk and immediately contact the local Health Emergency System for evaluation and eventual transfer to a health institution.
Modifications in our facilities and services:
- Easy access to hand sanitizer dispensers in all common areas.
- Reinforcement of cleaning in common places and incorporation of specific products.
- Signs to avoid the accumulation of people in common areas, screens where it is not possible to maintain the established distance.
- Use of washable covers for mattress and pillows. Total change of bedding (including blankets, covers) after each check-out. Laundry according to new protocols.
- We suspend the delivery of flyers, book exchange and board games. As well as complimentary afternoon tea.
- Due to the constant changes in this particular situation, modifications will surely occur. We are committed to update new measures or recommendations that may appear.